Thanks to the question on Quora, the following is what I could think of (not exhaustive) to help students! I will continue to update this frequently!
1. GPA/CGPA/Other performance indicators.
They can tarnish/garnish you for the rest of your life!
2. Effective communication.
3. Achievements relevant to target industry of job of your choice.
4. Ability to converse fluently in as many languages possible!
5. Instances of exhibiting leadership skills, coordinating events, activities, field trips.
All the best!
Regards,
- Karthik Vengatesan
Follow me on Quora I Twitter I Facebook I LinkedIn
The Author conducts Career Thinking Sessions at Educational Institutions. Would you require a day's workshop or session, write to - Click Here!
Follow me on Quora I Twitter I Facebook I LinkedIn
The Author conducts Career Thinking Sessions at Educational Institutions. Would you require a day's workshop or session, write to - Click Here!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments! Your comments will appear once a moderator approves it!