Pages

Mar 5, 2015

Book Reading - My Suggestion List

Books, an intense companion of mine. Although I found it apparently late in my life. I started with Tinkle Digest Series. Something that really helped my communication take off. Tinkle Digest also backs up the good morale in me. But the thought process expands with books that are not comics.

Some books have had a serious impact to my thought process and here are few of them;

1) The Indian Maha Bharatha

I don't feel it a religious book; its more about the Indianism than Hinduism. Its a great book to know the vast culture of Indian roots.

2) The Prodigal Daughter - Jeffrey Archer

Its a great read about the run for the 1st Woman American President.

3) Sequel of Amish Tripathi - Lord Shiva

Just a brilliant piece of work that's worth the money & time spent for.

4) Stars shine down - Sidney Sheldon

One of the most inspiring books I've read so far.

5)The Goal

Awesome book for people who are interested in a career in manufacturing.

6) Of course, You can grab a copy of my own debut book - "Night, Day & Night Again"

Awaiting eagerly,

The Next Sequel of Amish Tripathi - The Scion of Ikshvaku

Karthik Vengatesan

Follow me on Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Your comments will appear once a moderator approves it!